Blogger news

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

取消Citibank Credit Shield


Citibank对话:

M: Yes, I calling to verify whether Citibank have receive my application form
C: May I know what application form?
M: Application form to cancel credit shield insurance policy
C: When you send the application form?
M: Last Friday, after I faxed I did call, but your colleague told me haven't updated in the system, then ask me call at noon, I did and same answer I get, haven't updated in the system.
C: Frankly tell you, after we received the application form, there will be a person in-charge for your application, once the cancellation done, that person in-charge will give you a call.
M: Then I only can wait for the call?
C: Yes
M: Then any contact number to that department?
C: No
M: Then how I verify your side already received my application form? If I wait after 1 week, no people call me, and I don't have any department can call to ask the status, then what should I do?
C: There will a person to call you.

天啊!真的无言啊!问他有没有收到,他没有答案,结果就叫大头一直等电话,不管,等下再打去。。。:p

这个Credit Shield当初大头所知道的是如果大头有Outstanding Payment的时候才会charge大头,但大头每个月都还清的,看了帐单,还是一样charge大头,真的生气啊!而且每个月的单所刷的费用直接是Outstanding,所以才这样charge大头,可恶!都没有收到单,还没有过偿还期限就当全部所刷的数目是Outstanding,大头真的很生气啊!而且气自己那么久了才发现,真不该啊!

11 comments:

第一天 said...

其实这个简直就是叫消费者买一份保单来保障银行收到钱,所以我没被他骗倒,谢谢你的资讯,原来没过期都会charge的啊~

boonchin.ng said...

现在银行都“骗很大”。记得,有一次不知为何还卡数时,还少了十块,结果竟然charge 我full interest!那个月卡数有整千块 ... 投诉无门 :(

Yap Hon Kong said...

me exp same issue.i scold them gua gua and immediatly want them cancel that policy.and ask them refund.and they did it.
I ask i do paid the outstanding before due date.How come charge me.is that logic.What is mean by outstanding? = payment due after payment date.

Yap Hon Kong said...

ask them question what is mean by outstanding payment.

XiuHa said...

大头大哥,请问可以发给我这个form吗?我也要cancel....

原本也是以为没有outstanding 就没有charge,现在却每个月给它吃几块钱。

有目标的大头 said...

第一天,

因为之前有做小买卖,刷的数额还真高,所以觉得以防万一就签了,毕竟没有过due date的话,那么就没有outstanding,怎么知道这样!

boochin.ng

这真的太可恶了!

Yap Hon Kong,

Yes, agree with you, but the change the word in the statement where the amount you been swipe is outstanding, they very clever lo!

XiuHa,

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14961319/FORM.zip

CK Alma said...

Just write an official complain letter to Bank Negara, I am sure they will get back to you asap.

有目标的大头 said...

CK Alma,

you stay at Alma?? I already called and they oredi processing my application, need 1 month, swt!
need to see next month statement still appear this credit shield charges or not, if not then mean cancel jor...

Esther Kok said...

SO WHAT THE STATUS NOW? I ALSO SAME LA..AGREE THE POLICY VY EASY..WHEN WANT TO CANCELATION VY HARD.

Esther Kok said...

can you let me know ur status ?

有目标的大头 said...

Esther,

already cancelled.