Blogger news

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

When You Believe。。。


昨晚观看了一部很多年前的动画,11年前的动画(1998)-埃及王子,里头的一首歌,When You Believe真的百听不厌啊,歌词很有意义,所以朋友们,相信自己,然后去创造自己本身的奇迹吧。。。

Mariah Carey / Whitney Houston - when You Believe

Many nights we've prayed
With no hope anyone could hear.
In our hearts a hopeful song we barely understood.

Now we are not afraid
Although we know there's much to fear.
We were moving mountains long before we knew we could.

Chorus

There can be miracles when you believe.
Though hope is frail,it's hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles you can achieve
When you believe.
Somehow you will,
You will when you believe.

In this time of fear,
When prayer so often proved in vain,
Hope seemed like the summer birds
so swiftly flown away.

But now I'm standing here(Now I'm standing here)
With heart so full I can't explain
Seeking faith and speaking words I never thought I'd say.

No comments: